insurance hr admin
£12- £14 p/h
An insurance company based in the city are seeking a bright candidate with a fantastic eye for detail to join their HR Team as an HR Administrator to start on a temporary basis. This could potentially go permanent if suitable.
As HR Administrator, you will be working closely with the HR team, and be involved in many areas of HR. This is a fantastic opportunity to really find out how a business runs from an HR perspective. To apply for the role, you must have previously worked within an HR team, preferably within a fast-paced environment as an HR Administrator.
The role will involve:
- Issuing contracts
- Maintaining benefits and holiday charts and spreadsheets
- Updating the personnel files for staff
- Helping with the recruitment and induction of new staff
- Keeping the HR database up-to-date
- Using Excel on a daily basis to pull reports together
- After a month or two, running payroll
- Dealing with all the associated administration expected of an HR Assistant
You must be pro-active, confident and have brilliant communication skills with a sharp eye for detail to be a contender for this position. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your HR experience and really develop your career as an HR Administrator.
***Please note that due to the high number of applications we get to each role, we can only get back to successful applicants who have been invited in to register with Bis Recruit***
Job Number: HU7