temporary property team assistant
A Property Consultancy company are currently recruiting for a Team Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will be based in the office, organising diaries and itineraries. Ideally you will have some previous property experience, be good at organising and be able to keep a calm head during hectic times.
- Deal with all telephone calls in an efficient manner.
- Use MS Office to produce reports and other documents.
- Support the Directors in the completion of contracts and project related information.
- Work on a private and confidential basis for all of the Directors.
- Process cash flow and work in progress in conjunction with Directors.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Speed typing.
- Good numeracy skills.
- High level of organisation.
- Previous Property experience.
- Team working ability.
*** Due to the high number of applications we receive, you will only be contacted if you are successfully shortlisted. Thank you for your understanding***
Job Number: HU3