£27,000 - £28,000
A fast-growing and innovative research company is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their friendly team.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a degree and have previous recruitment coordination experience working in a recruitment agency, in-house or executive search firm.
As Recruitment Coordinator, you will work closely with the team’s Technical Recruiter supporting them with the following:
· Acting as main point of contact for all candidate enquiries
· Working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand each role in detail
· Using Boolean search, LinkedIn and other search techniques to find both active and passive candidates
· Sourcing and screening candidates for a variety of roles and scheduling interviews
· Collating candidate feedback
· Managing external job postings and online recruitment platforms
· Maintaining candidate tracking data and reporting
· Managing agency relationships
· Assisting with ad-hoc project work
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a renowned, successful company with a global reach. If you hold a degree and have the relevant experience, apply now!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to get back to suitable candidates on the status of their application).
Job Ref: 19093CR